New Dawn Operations
The company has acquired multiple assets since its establishment and other acquisitions are at different stages of completion:
- In May 2015, NDE acquired non-operated producing assets from Mines Energy Resources (operated by Americo Energy resources, with assets in Texas and New Mexico).
- In June 2015, NDE acquired working interests in the Sergent Project (Wolfcamp Horizontal wells) that is a large COG operated asset in the Culberson County, Texas.
- In January 2016, NDE acquired working interests in horizontal well projects in the Wattenberg Field in DJ Basin, Colorado. This project is operated by EnCana O&G and Ker-McGee O&G (Anadarko Petroleum Corporation).
- In April 2016, NDE acquired WI in the Savageton Unit of the Powder River Basin in Wyoming operated by Sheridan Oil & Gas . This is a Lower Parkman Unit entirely developed with horizontal producers and injectors.
- In December 2016, NDE acquired a large producing royalty package, comprised of over 121,000 acres, located in the heart of the Eagle Ford, in Dewitt, Gonzales and Karnes Counties of Texas.
- In September 2017, NDE acquired interests in the Fayetteville Shale and Moorefield Shale Plays with over 1700 producing wells in over 307 sections.
- In September 2017, New Dawn Minerals acquired Labokay Natural Resources.
- Encompassing 273,000 net mineral acres, New Dawn Mineral’s rights stretch the length of Western Louisiana from the state’s northern to southern borders. The holdings are located in Allen, Beauregard, Bossier, Calcasieu, DeSoto, Natchitoches, Rapides, Sabine, Vernon and Webster parishes.
New Dawn Energy is in the process of acquiring operated assets with upside drilling potential.